Life Member do not renew membership.
Annual Membership fee (Ordinary Member and Associate Member renewal) – $35
Membership and services policy
ARQRV services are available to financial members only.
Annual membership must be renewed each year by 1 March by paying the annual membership fee.
Your membership will remain financial for the next calendar year once the membership fee is paid.
If your membership fees are not paid by 30 March your membership lapses and you are not entitled to member services.
Where a membership fee remains unpaid after 30 March, the following is relevant:
- you will be required to rejoin by paying the joining fee in addition to the current annual membership fee; and
- in the first year after rejoining you will be subject to the limitations of ARQRV expenditure policy.
How to renew your membership
Note —Associate Members must contact the ARQRV office to renew their membership.
There are three ways that the membership renewal process can be undertaken. You may do one of the following:
- use the online membership renewal and paying facility and then as a courtesy please advise your village membership support officer, where there is one, that you have renewed your membership; or
- hand your completed membership/renewal application form and payment to your village membership support officer, where there is one; or
- forward the completed membership/renewal application form to the ARQRV membership officer by email or by surface mail and pay by cheque or direct credit and then as a courtesy please advise your village membership officer, where there is one, that you have renewed your membership.
Membership renewal forms are also attached to ARQRV brochures.