Life Member do not renew membership.
Annual Membership fee (Ordinary Member and Associate Member renewal) – $30
Membership and services policy
ARQRV services are available to financial members only.
Annual membership fees must be paid by 31 December for a member to remain financial for the next calendar year.
Where a membership fee remains unpaid for more than 3 months i.e. past 31st March, the following is relevant:
- the unfinancial member will be required to re-join by paying the joining fee in addition to the current annual membership fee; and
- limitations of ARQRV expenditure policy applies
How to renew your membership
Note —Associate Members must contact the ARQRV office to renew their membership.
There are three ways that the membership renewal process can be undertaken. You may do one of the following:
- use the online membership renewal and paying facility and then as a courtesy please advise your village liaison officer, where there is one, that you have renewed your membership; or
- hand your completed membership/renewal application form and payment to your village liaison officer, where there is one; or
- forward the completed membership/renewal application form to the ARQRV membership officer by email or by surface mail and pay by cheque or direct credit and then as a courtesy please advise your village liaison officer, where there is one, that you have renewed your membership.
Membership renewal forms are also attached to ARQRV brochures.