How to get help

ARQRV members can get help with issues relating to their scheme operator and advice about other retirement village matters by phoning our enquiry number. Your enquiry will be referred to a specialist consultant to best handle your matter.

The ARQRV office is not always attended so leave a clear message with your name and phone number and someone will return your call.

You can also send an email explaining how you need help but make sure you include your name and phone number.

You can find out more about what ARQRV does for members by reading What we do.